“This is a hands-on guide to making your company a compelling marketplace force.”—Industry Week
Every great company, no matter how large or small, has as its core a compelling vision. Beyond Entrepreneurship explains step by step how any firm can develop this vision and achieve enduring greatness. It provides a complete blueprint for steering your company to success.
Packed with real-world examples of firms that have grown and attained corporate greatness—including Nike, L.L. Bean, Mrs. Fields’ Cookies, Sony, and FedEx—this inspirational yet practical book . . .
· Covers in depth the five key elements common to all great enduring companies
· Shows how to lay a foundation for greatness while a company is still small and adaptable . . . how to set values, purpose, and mission, and instill them into the very roots of your organization
· Demonstrates how to develop the most effective leadership style for your specific situation
· Shows how to translate vision into effective day-to-day business tactics –and how to foster consistent tactical excellence in everything your company does
· Explains how to resolve the critical strategic issues faced by every small and mid-sized firm
· Prevents a set of concepts—and a host of practical techniques—for stimulating creativity and maintaining innovation as the company evolves
“Beyond Entrepreneurship is a blueprint for becoming great.” –Entrepreneur Magazine
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0130853666. Bookseller Inventory # 051934
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110130853666
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0130853666
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0130853666