This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This reference provides a thorough examination of civil RICO litigation issues. It covers all areas of concern that arise when defending an action, including:
* Predicate acts under securities fraud, mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, and extortion
* Patterns of racketeering activities
* The enterprise requirement
* The nexus between the "person" and the enterprise
* The nexus between the pattern of racketeering activity and the enterprise
* Injury causation and standing
* Pleading requirements
* And derivative liability for conspiracy, aiding and abetting, respondeat superior, and agency apparent authority.
Plus, the appendixes contain the federal RICO statute, state little RICO
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want