Written from a unique "transactional" perspective, this best-selling classic-now in its Second Edition-contains in one volume everything you've always wanted to know about doing deals, structuring them, shepherding them through the regulatory process, keeping them out of trouble, and getting them closed.
A one-stop source of financial transaction acumen, written by two experts, the completely up-to-date 2nd edition covers in depth all the latest developments in the law of corporate finance. It contains an entirely new chapter on asset-based financing as well as comprehensive coverage of:
* New Regulation M governing market activities during distributions
* New innovative financial products, including Trust Originated Preferred Securities and Off-Balance Sheet Monitzations
* The hybrid rules adopted by the CFTC in 1993
* The impact of Rule 144A on the private placement market
* New developments in the laws relating to liabilities for false or misleading disclosure documents.
* The impact of rapidly expanding global markets
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Aspen Law & Business, 1990. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Open Books is a nonprofit social venture that provides literacy experiences for thousands of readers each year through inspiring programs and creative capitalization of books. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000273344
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0131738577BNA
Book Description Aspen Law & Business, 1990. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0131738577