Ideal for introductory and advanced level courses in computer graphics, desktop publishing and/or web design software applications. THE FIRST TRUE ACADEMIC SERIES FOR GRAPHICS! The Essentials for Design series offers a learning-by-doing approach that encourages students to grasp application related concepts as they expand their skills through hands-on tutorials. The titles offer a clean, easy-to-follow, full color layout with two different levels available. Instructor Resource CD-ROMs include assessments, PowerPoint presentation materials, and additional projects.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Your True Academic Design Series
Hands-on tutorials with a project orientation designed to provide a thorough
knowledge and understanding of graphic design
• Extensive End-of-Chapter Exercises include three levels of reinforcement exercises that emphasize hands-on skill development.
• Portfolio Builder exercises at the end of every chapter require creative problem solving and the application of learned skills. The completed projects can be combined into a portfolio that will impress at job interviews.
• Integrating Projects are designed to reflect real-world graphic design work, drawing on skills learned throughout the text.
• Careers in Design feature offers advice, tips, and resources that will help you on your path to a successful career.
• Full color format throughout!
Your online resource for mastering graphic design
About the Author:
Aimeé Terranova is a co-owner, creative director and photographer for two New Jersey-based businesses, blue-sky solutions, LLC and blue prints, LLC. For more than 10 years, Aimeé has been working within the graphic design and photography fields in various industries such as sports, crafts and many different media outlets. Several of her pieces of photography have been picked for gallery hanging in juried shows as well as being published in various sources such as greeting cards and other printed media. Currently, Aimeé is working to earn her Master’s Degree in Graphic Design as well as running both businesses full time with her husband, Matthew.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0131876880 NEW spiral bound softcover book. Includes Student Resources Kit with CD. DAILY SHIPPING!. Bookseller Inventory # 51011-152BR
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131876880
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0131876880
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-006-08-2510102