YOUR TRUE ACADEMIC DESIGN SERIES Ideal for introductory and advanced level courses in computer graphics, desktop publishing and/or web design software applications. The Essentials for Design series offers a learning-by-doing approach that encourages students to grasp application related concepts as they expand their skills through hands-on tutorials. The titles offer a clean, easy-to-follow, full color layout with two different levels available. Instructor Resource CD-ROMs include assessments, PowerPoint presentation materials, and additional projects.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This book covers HTML from basics to advanced topics through a measured approach. Exercises are designed to be repetitive and allow students to try progressively more difficult exercises to build confidence and to master concepts. Portfolio Builder exercises allow students to complete real-world examples.
The content and exercises specifically target areas where newcomers typically make mistakes. A team of technical editors provided great feedback throughout the writing process, based on years of teaching technical subjects. I'm also grateful for the large number of students whose constant feedback helped me learn how to create a great book.
The series is designed to work well for non-traditional learners who prefer to learn by trying things themselves instead of being bombarded with abstract concepts. If you're not a hard-core-computer-science-type, it's a great book to help you on the road to becoming a serious technical designer. If you are a hard-core-computer-science type, you'll appreciate the thoroughness of this book.
Your True Academic Design Series
Hands-on tutorials with a project orientation designed to provide a thorough
knowledge and understanding of graphic design
• Extensive End-of-Chapter Exercises include three levels of reinforcement exercises that emphasize hands-on skill development.
• Portfolio Builder exercises at the end of every chapter require creative problem solving and the application of learned skills. The completed projects can be combined into a portfolio that will impress at job interviews.
• Integrating Projects are designed to reflect real-world graphic design work, drawing on skills learned throughout the text.
• Careers in Design feature offers advice, tips, and resources that will help you on your path to a successful career.
• Full color format throughout!
Your online resource for mastering graphic design
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. SPIRAL-BOUND. Book Condition: New. 0131877968 New. Looks like an interesting title, learn more! We provide domestic tracking upon request. We provide personalized customer service and want you to have a great experience purchasing from us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed and thank you for your consideration. Bookseller Inventory # S-0131877968
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131877968