YOUT TRUE ACADEMIC DESIGN SERIES Ideal for introductory and advanced level courses in computer graphics, desktop publishing and/or web design software applications. The Essentials for Design series offers a learning-by-doing approach that encourages students to grasp application related concepts as they expand their skills through hands-on tutorials. The titles offer a clean, easy-to-follow, full color layout with two different levels available. Instructor Resource CD-ROMs include assessments, PowerPoint presentation materials, and additional projects.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Your True Academic Design Series
Hands-on tutorials with a project orientation designed to provide a thorough
knowledge and understanding of graphic design
· Extensive End-of-Chapter Exercises include three levels of reinforcement exercises that emphasize hands-on skill development.
· Portfolio Builder exercises at the end of every chapter require creative problem solving and the application of learned skills. The completed projects can be combined into a portfolio that will impress at job interviews.
· Integrating Projects are designed to reflect real-world graphic design work, drawing on skills learned throughout the text.
· Careers in Design feature offers advice, tips, and resources that will help you on your path to a successful career.
· Full color format throughout!
Your online resource for mastering graphic design
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131878972
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110131878972
Book Description Prentice Hall. SPIRAL-BOUND. Book Condition: New. 0131878972 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.3019167