Book by Fuchs, Marjorie
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Focus on Grammar, now in a new edition, maintains the proven pedagogy that makes it the most popular contextualized grammar series worldwide. Its unique four-step approach takes students from context to communication — blending content, reading, writing, listening, speaking and critical thinking in a complete program, and preparing students to understand and use English more effectively.
Centered on thematic instruction Focus on Grammar allows students to interact with grammar in realistic contexts and moves them beyond controlled practice to authentic communication.
New features include:
· Updated high-interest readings in multiple genres that expose students to the form, meaning, and use of grammar in natural contexts.
· Key vocabulary is taught, practiced, and recycled throughout each unit, to ensure acquisition.
· Fully redesigned grammar charts and notes that provide greater clarity.
· Explicit pronunciation activities to improve fluency and accuracy.
· Expanded listening tasks allow students to develop a range of listening skills.
· Flexible, ongoing assessment — including unit reviews, diagnostic and achievement tests, and test-generating software — allows students to monitor their own progress and teachers to track students’ mastery. (Test and test-generating software available in the Teacher’s Resource Pack)
MyEnglishLab: Focus on Grammar, an easy-to-use online learning and assessment program, offers online homework and individualized instruction anywhere, anytime.
· Allows teachers to assign extra practice, organize homework, and track students' progress using a flexible gradebook.
· Includes hundreds of new automatically graded activities and assessments that support and go beyond the material in the Student Book.
MyEnglishLab: Focus on Grammar, includes the complete Student Book listening program as well.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. Book Condition: New. Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 0132160595
Book Description Pearson Education (US), United States, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4th Revised edition. Language: English . Brand New Book. Bookseller Inventory # BZV9780132160599
Book Description Pearson Education (US), United States, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4th Revised edition. Language: English . This book usually ship within 10-15 business days and we will endeavor to dispatch orders quicker than this where possible. Brand New Book. Bookseller Inventory # BTE9780132160599
Book Description Pearson Education ESL, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0132160595
Book Description Pearson Education ESL, 2012. Book Condition: New. Brand new! Please provide a physical shipping address. Bookseller Inventory # 9780132160599
Book Description Allyn & Bacon, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 4th pap/psc edition. 246 pages. 10.50x8.25x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0132160595
Book Description 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4th. Paperback. Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 246 pages. 0.544. Bookseller Inventory # 9780132160599
Book Description Pearson Education ESL. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0132160595 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0050238
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801321605991.0