MyEducationLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card to accompany Fundamentals of Early Childhood Education 6/e by Morrison
For Introduction to Early Childhood Education courses.
Covers ages 0-8. The sixth edition of this brief, paperback, best-selling text is practical, based on current research and thinking about how young children learn, and provides concrete examples for how best to teach children from birth to age 8. It offers Morrison's friendly and accessible writing tone, comprehensive coverage, and practical application. A low cost, paperback alternative to the full edition.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Take Practice Tests for each chapter of your text.
— Completion of each practice test generates a study plan that is unique to you.
— The study plan links to text excerpts activities with feedback, and videos and other media that can help you master concepts covered in your text.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want