MyEducationLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card to accompany Introduction to Teaching, 4th Edition.
Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional, the best-selling, case-based text for beginning education students, provides a look at the real world of students, teachers, classrooms, and schools. Engage your students through authentic case studies that provide a framework for chapter discussions and relate chapter topics to the real world of teaching. The fourth edition offers a strong focus on standards, assessment, and diversity while keeping its well-known coverage of professionalism and decision making.
The fourth edition helps students to examine their beliefs, make decisions, and:
Develop as a Professional Educator:
Understand and Celebrate Today’s Diverse Classrooms:
Understand and Learn About Current Issues in Education Today:
MyEducationLab: Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order MyEducationLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card to accompany Introduction to Teaching, 4th Edition use ISBN 0-13-247700-9.
To order the print version of Introduction to Teaching, 4th Edition Edition + MyEducationLab Access please use ISBN 0-13-1381270X.
To order the print version of Introduction to Teaching, 4th Edition Edition only use ISBN 0-13-.701232-2.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Book Condition: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780132477000-3