MyEducationLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Teaching Students Who Are Exceptional, 5/e by Vaughan/Bos/Schumm
Based on the belief that even small accommodations make a difference in the success of students with disabilities, this text provides classroom teachers with the knowledge, tools, and practical strategies that will empower them to spark learning in every student.
From students with disabilities, culturally diverse students and students with limited English proficiency to economically disadvantaged students, the authors provide teachers with the tools they need in their diverse classrooms. Revised to reflect recent changes in the law and current terminology, the strength of the book continues to be its numerous learning activities and sample lessons addressing both elementary and secondary classrooms. This edition continues its very popular multi- chapter unit on curriculum adaptations with specific strategies and activities for teaching reading, writing, mathematics, content areas, and study skills. The strong emphasis on teaching secondary learners, professional planning and collaboration make this an excellent resource for all teachers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want