Package consists of
0132666529 / 9780132666527 myitlab -- Access Card -- for GO! Office 2010 Vol. 1
0132743701 / 9780132743709 GO WITH MICROSF OFC 2010 V1& STUDENT VIDEOS
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The GO! System: Designed for Student Success!
The goal of the GO! Series is to provide you with the skills to solve business problems using the computer as a tool, for both yourself and the organization for which you might be employed. When you use the GO! Series in one of your courses, you use a “system” that includes a textbook, CD, and Companion Website with tools like videos and self-study aides.
Student CD Package
The Student CD package that comes with your book includes a CD to help you complete every project faster!
• Student Videos help you visually learn the skills in each chapter.
• Student Data Files needed to complete the projects in the textbook.
• Project-based so you learn by creating real world projects, not by reading long pages of text or simply practicing features of an application.
• Very clear instruction directs you first where to go, then what to do, when completing steps of the projects to help ensure you don’t get lost.
• Visual Summary shows you up front what your completed project will look like, and a File Guide clearly shows you which files are needed for each project and how to save the document.
• Lots of large screen shots allow you to check your work and make sure you are on the right track at numerous points in the project.
Student Companion Web Site: www.pearsonhighered.com/go
An interactive web site featuring self-study tools to help you succeed in this course!
• Online Study Guide provides practice of the chapter material by answering auto-graded objective questions.
• Glossary of key terms reinforces terminology as you learn the language of computing.
• Student Data Files needed to complete the projects in the book are downloadable from this site.About the Author:
Shelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing.
Robert L. Ferret recently retired as the director of the Center for Instructional Computing at Eastern Michigan University, where he provided computer training and support to faculty. He has authored or co-authored more than 70 books on Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, WordPerfect, and Word. Before writing the GO! Series, Bob was a series editor and author for the Learn Series. He has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, a master’s degree in geography, and a master’s degree in interdisciplinary technology from Eastern Michigan University. Bob’s doctoral studies were in instructional technology at Wayne State University. For fun, Bob teaches a four-week computers and genealogy class and has written genealogy and local history books.
Alicia Vargas is a faculty member in Business Information Technology at Pasadena City College. She holds a master's and a bachelor's degree in business education from California State University, Los Angeles, and has authored several textbooks and training manuals on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2011. Misc. Supplies. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0132804344