Pearson Kitchen Manager is a valuable resource for culinary students, and Chefs alike, featuring a vast collection of recipes from best selling Pearson textbooks tested in the Kitchens of top culinary schools. Pearson Kitchen Manager allows Chefs to maximize the value of their recipe content.
· More than 3,000 recipes from best selling Pearson titles such as On Cooking, On Baking, ACF Garde Manger, International Cooking, American Regional Cooking, and Food for Fifty.
· Searchable by text chapter, course, cuisine, and cooking method.
· Finished plate photographs for many recipes.
· Print recipes
· Scale recipe by Yield Quantity, Yield Unit, and # of Servings.
· American - Metric conversions
· Nutrition Analysis
· Create a shopping list organized by category.
· Edit any Pearson recipe and Save as your own.
· Real-world recipe cost analysis powered by Ingredient Database containing cost, unit conversions, and yield % data.
· Kitchen Manager calculates Total Recipe Cost and Cost per Serving.
· Food Cost %, Menu Price, and Gross Margin auto-calculate with entry in one field.
· Change serving size within recipe costing window and see change to Cost Per Serving
Recipe Format and Entry:
· Ability to enter recipe quantities as whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
· Ability to enter recipe quantities as compound units, such as pound / ounce, and cup / tablespoon.
· Protein Fabrication sub-recipes link meat, poultry, seafood items recipe portions to whole item.
· Easily add recipes to a new or existing menu.
· Menu Costing tools mirror the Recipe Costing tools.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"Sarah R. Labensky," CCP, Director of the Mississippi University for Women Culinary Arts Institute and co-author of "On Cooking: A Textbook of Culinary Fundamentals"
"Eddy Van Damme," Pastry Chef and Director of the pastry arts program, Houston Community College
"Priscilla Martel," food writer and baking instructor, co-author of "The Best Bread Ever," and contributing editor of "The New Cook's Catalogue"
"Klaus Tenbergen," CMB, CEPC, ASBPB, German Master Baker and Chef Instructor at The School of Culinary Arts at Kendall College
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson, 2011. Misc. Supplies. Book Condition: Good. 5. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0132815095