This resource provides reliable, authoritative answers to questions about the application of the newly adopted affirmative disclosure obligations. It explains how to take advantage of the benefits of the mandatory disclosure rules and how to avoid the burdens of the discovery obligations.
Clear guidance is given on:
* Timing of discovery required disclosure
* What information must be produced
* How the new rules affect claims of privilege and work product
* Protecting material shown in preparation for a deposition to a client, witness, or expert
* How to discourage discovery abuse
* Using the Rule 26(f) conference effectively
* And more
Plus, alternative methods of discovery that can save costs are explained in a 15-step plan. And more than 25 checklists are provided that outline the specific factors to be considered at various stages of discovery.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want