This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0137060718 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.3055148
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0137060718
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0137060718
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX0137060718
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0137060718n
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Seller Inventory # Sep18-9780137060719