This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Offers a concise yet thorough presentation of engineering mechanics theory and application. The material is reinforced with numerous examples to illustrate principles and imaginative, well-illustrated problems of varying degrees of difficulty. The book is committed to developing users' problem-solving skills. Features "Photorealistc" figures (over 400) that have been rendered in often 3D photo quality detail to appeal to visual learners. Presents a thorough combination of both static and dynamic engineering mechanics theory and applications. Features a large variety of problem types from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stressing practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, varying levels of difficulty, and problems that involve solution by computer. For professionals in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aeronautical engineering, and engineering mechanics careers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
* NEW—Includes 20% brand-new end-of-section and end-of-chapter problems.
* NEW—Enhances art program with time-lapsed illustrations to more effectively simulate motion.
* NEW—Supports the print/media program with a fully dedicated web site.
* NEW—Integrates design oriented problems throughout.
* NEW—Carefully organizes problems by level and by design or computer application type.
* NEW—Adds Presentation Manager to the package to facilitate integrating media with the material.
* NEW—Adds photos in the margins to more explicitly show the connection between physical situations and their mathematical abstractions.
* Provides realistic and accurate visual support as part of an acclaimed full-color art program.
* Maintains a superior devotion to detail.
* Depicts real-world engineering problems.
* Features chapter-opening photographs to heighten student interest and emphasize the material's relevance.
Includes a wealth of diverse, well-illustrated problem sets that are innovatively organized, featuring...
* A large variety of problem types from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stressing practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice.
* Varying levels of difficulty.
* Problems that involve solution by computer.
* Emphasizes the drawing of free-body diagrams throughout the book.
* Integrates Procedures for Analysis sections to provide the reader with a logical and orderly method for applying theory.
* Provides numerous, well-chosen examples that illustrate the application of fundamental theory to practical engineering problems.
* Guides readers through a system of superb pedagogical aids, including:
* Chapter objectives.
* Summary of formulas and equations.
* Coordination of topics with examples to minimize page-flipping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want