This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Outlines and Study Guides
* Covers all four sections of the CPA examination point by point
* Stresses important topical areas to study for each part
* Helps establish a self-study preparation program
* Divides exam into 45 manageable study units
* Provides an outline format supplemented by brief examples and illustrations
* Makes material easy to read, understand, and remember
* Includes timely, up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam
* Supplies step-by-step examples of the "solutions approach"
* Contains all current AICPA content requirements for all four sections of the exam
Problems and Solutions
* Offers selected problems from all four examination sections
* Contains rationale for correct or incorrect multiple-choice answers
* Covers the new simulation-style problems--offering more than 75 practice questions
* Details a "solutions approach" to each problem
* Updates unofficial answers to reflect current laws and standards
* Groups multiple-choice questions into topical categories within modules for easy cross-referencing
* Provides a sample examination for each of the four exam parts
The computer-based CPA exam is here! Are you ready?
The 33rd Edition of the Wiley CPA Exam Review is revised and updated for the new computerized exam, containing AICPA sample test questions released as recently as April 2006. To help candidates prepare for the new exam format, this edition includes a substantial number of the new simulation-type questions. Passing the CPA exam on your first attempt is possible! We'd like to help.
GET EVEN MORE INFORMATION ONLINE:
You'll find a wide range of aids for doing your best on the CPA exam at wiley.com/cpa, including content updates, CPA exam study and test-taking tips, and more. All Wiley CPA Exam Review products are listed on the site.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ray Whittington, PhD, CPA, CMA, CIA, is the Ledger & Quill Director of the School of Accountancy at DePaul University. Prior to joining the faculty at DePaul, Professor Whittington was the Director of Accountancy at San Diego State University. From 1989 through 1991, he was the Director of Auditing Research for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and he previously was on the audit staff of KPMG. He was a member of the Auditing Standards Board of the AICPA and has previously served as a member of the Accounting and Review Services Committee and the Board of Regents of the Institute of Internal Auditors. Professor Whittington has published numerous textbooks, articles, monographs, and continuing education courses.
Patrick R. Delaney was the Arthur Andersen LLP Alumni Professor of Accountancy and Department Chair at Northern Illinois University. He received his PhD in Accountancy from the University of Illinois. He had public accounting experience with Arthur Andersen LLP and was coauthor of GAAP: Interpretation and Application, also published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. He served as Vice President and a member of the Illinois CPA Society’s Board of Directors, and was Chairman of its Accounting Principles Committee; was a past president of the Rockford Chapter, Institute of Management Accountants; had served on numerous other professional committees; and had made many presentations to professional groups. He was a member of the American Accounting Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Institute of Management Accountants. Professor Delaney had published in The Accounting Review and was a recipient of the Illinois CPA Society’s Outstanding Educator Award, NIU’s Excellence-in-Teaching Award, and Lewis University’s Distinguished Alumnus Award. He had been involved in NIU’s CPA Review Course as director and instructor.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall Direct, Lebanon, Indiana, U.S.A., 1985. Soft Cover. Condition: New. Provides the fundamentals of lighting, posing, and composition through a complete text illustrated with fine examples of portrait techniques. With step-by-step instructions for corrective techniques, darkroom manipulation, retouching, and spotting. Seller Inventory # 2002-8
Book Description Prentice Hall Trade, 1985. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0139006133
Book Description Prentice Hall Direct, 1985. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0139006133