This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book identifies and explores in depth the top 25 sights in New York City in a compact, pocket-sized guidebook that also covers other popular spots and major neighborhoods all over the city, including shops, entertainment options, restaurants, hotels, and useful details like helpful web sites and travel information to make your short trip to New York City a great trip.
This guide is updated annually.
This travel guide includes:
· A useful, weather-resistant pullout city map and a metro map for easy navigation
· Full-color photos and full-size street maps of major neighborhoods.
· Neighborhood walks that show off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas
· Essential info – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, and more
· Popular day-trip destinations.
· A two-day itinerary to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path.
· Many hotel, restaurant, and entertainment recommendations
· Major sights covered include the American Museum of Natural History, Brooklyn, Central Park, Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue, Frick Collection, Greenwich Village, Guggenheim Museum, High Line, Lincoln Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and World Trade Center.
With its full-color photography and top 25 to do lists, Fodor’s 25 Best books are the perfect companion for any traveler. A pull out map with major sights marked, is included.
About Fodor’s: Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.Review:
“Fodor’s is pitched a few notches higher....aimed at a fairly discerning traveler with an appetite for background and the occasional surprise.” – New York Times
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's Travel. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0147546281 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Seller Inventory # SWATI2132894201
Book Description FODORS TRAVEL PUBLICATIONS, 2016. Trade Paperback. Condition: New. TRADE PAPERBACK Legendary independent bookstore online since 1994. Reliable customer service and no-hassle return policy. General. Book: NEW, New. Bookseller Inventory # 01978014754628900. Seller Inventory # 01978014754628900
Book Description Fodor's, 2016. PaperBack. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 2930797
Book Description Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Seller Inventory # 97801475462890000000
Book Description Fodors Travel Pubns, 2016. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 13 edition. 176 pages. 7.75x4.25x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0147546281
Book Description Fodor's Travel, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110147546281