This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· takes the pupil from Grade 2 to Grade 8
· strong emphasis on the development of the third octave
· technical warm ups for each lesson
· covers articulation (including double-tonguing) and phrasing, harmonics, ornaments, irregular time signatures, and modes
· comprehensive fingering chart for trills and extra-high notes
· scales and arpeggios; concert pieces and studies
· CD with performances and minus-one track
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The technical tips in the book are excellent, and the explanations are clear and succinct. It is particularly good at covering tone and fingering in the third octave. Pan March 04 The musical exercises are good and the accompanying CD clear ... The piano accompaniments are delightful and not too difficult for the non-professional pianist ... If a method is your preferred way of teaching and if you are not enamoured with the Boosey Woodwind Method, then this may be the answer ... Highly recommended. Ann Cherry Music Teacher February 04
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2003. Condition: Very Good. Pap/Com. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Seller Inventory # GRP105858573
Book Description Paperback. Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Seller Inventory # GOR004031912
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2003. Paperback. Condition: Good. Pap/Com. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 019322092X