This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Classic Tales graded readers are richly illustrated traditional stories which children are eager to read. Language and drama activities also make it easy for you to create complete language lessons around a popular and engaging tale.
· Full-color illustrations bring Classic Tales to life and make it easy to follow the story
· Familiar characters appeal to children's imagination
· Activities and puzzles encourage students to look more closely at the text
· Glossary with illustrations and examples
· Big Books (selected titles) allow the whole class to share the reading experience
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Christine Lindop was born in New Zealand where she began her teaching career. She later taught EFL in France and Spain,and has worked as an editor, proofreader, and writer since 1993. Sue Arengo is a prolific ESL author.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 1EYDQW0067OT
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2011. Condition: New. Barbara Vagnozzi (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M0194220850
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Reprint. Seller Inventory # DADAX0194220850