This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Packed with new supplementary materials, each Scofield® Study Bible is durable and made to withstand daily use. Each bible includes a presentation page for gift giving, a full-color map section, and attractive binding in a variety of styles tailored to any occasion. Clean, clear text and annotations are laid out in an easy-to-read format, making this the perfect bible for personal study and gift-giving. This bible also comes in a protective two-piece box.
This edition, bound in black Duradera®, combines the renowned Scofield® study notes and reference system with the New King James Version, one of the most popular modern Bible translations available. But that's not all: The fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's thoughtful annotations have been augmented (not revised) to broaden modern readers' understanding of the scripture.
Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, authoritative full color maps, and page bottom notes place the biblical text in its fullest political, historical and geographical context.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2005. Imitation Leather. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0195275594
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0195275594