This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Scofield® Study Bible III offers an unparalleled package of tools designed to enrich the study of God's unchanging Word.
Augmented--not revised--with charts and sidebar articles in an easy-to-use format, it is one of the clearest and most accessible versions available today. Clean, clear text, and array of supplementary materials make this affordable bible a perfect choice for gift-giving or individual study.
This volume, bound in attractive blue bonded leather, includes a presentation page for gift giving and a full-color map section. In addition to being attractively printed and bound, it is also highly durable and made to withstand daily use.
Most important, the Scofield® Study Bible III NIV includes all of the study and reference features that made it the preferred study bible for generations of readers. It includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 14 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NIV Concordance.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Oxford |s ed
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2004. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 0195280040-2-4
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2004. Condition: UsedAcceptable. book. Seller Inventory # M0195280040_4