This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The revised English - Swahili Dictionary is a contemporary and easy - to - use reference book for all users whose mother tongue is Swahili. It not only gives detailed help with new scientific terms but also deals with difficult words in a simple way.
This unique dictionary contains:
* More than 10,000 headword entries, including new scientific vocabulary
* 30,000 definitions
Examples of use
* Hundreds of phrases and sentences to show how words are used in their perspective
* Correct grammatical structures and usage
* More than 300 illustrations including a map of East Africa
* Many computer terms have been translated into Kiswahili for the first time
* Short history of Swahili, proverbs, shapes and sizes,
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
H. B. Mshindo and R. A. Snoxall are well-respected in their field.Language Notes:
Text: English, Swahili
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press Tanzania Ltd, 1997. Soft cover. Condition: Very Good. VG. Text is clean, sharp, and unmarked. Green cover is glossy with light overall shelf wear. Faint crease to back cover. Spine ends and corners very slightly bumped. Great copy!. Seller Inventory # K00127
Book Description Condition: Acceptable. Softcover book some wear to cover and book edges. Seller Inventory # 2DF9XU0006ER
Book Description Oxford University Press, Nairobi, 1972. Soft Cover. Condition: Fair. A Concise English-Swahili Dictionary Kamusi Ya Kiingereza-Kiswahili. Dictionaire-Dictionary. Seller Inventory # 007913
Book Description Oxford University Press Tanzania Ltd, 1958. Paperback. Condition: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0196393485