Drive critical, engaged, high level learning and skills. Developed with the IB, this Course Book equips learners to analyze and articulate complex historical concepts and contexts, strengthening performance and potential. Enabling advanced understanding, the student-centred approach actively builds, refines and perfects higher level skills.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content from across the Americas for topics 10-17 for Paper 3
- Developed directly the with IB for the new syllabus first examined 2017
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus
- Build the advanced-level skills learners need for Paper 3, with the student-led approach driving active skills development and strengthening exam performance
- Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK
- Also available as an Online Course Book
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Alexis Mamaux, David Smith, Mark Rogers, Matt Borgmann, Shannon Leggett and Yvonne Berlinner are all well-respected in their field.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 23157315-n
Book Description OUP Oxford 2015-08-13, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # NU-OUP-00111126
Book Description Oxford University Press. Book Condition: New. Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 0198310234
Book Description Book Condition: New. This book is Brand NEW. Bookseller Inventory # oxford141217-6705
Book Description Book Condition: New. This is Brand NEW. Bookseller Inventory # Atlantic151217-9745
Book Description Book Condition: New. 512. Bookseller Inventory # 374928112
Book Description Oxford Univ Pr, 2015. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # VU-9780198310235
Book Description OUP Oxford 2015-08-13, 2015. Book Condition: New. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is 24-48 hours from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Bookseller Inventory # NU-GRD-05226766
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA 9/15/2015, 2015. Paperback or Softback. Book Condition: New. History of the Americas 1880-1981: Ib History Course Book: Oxford Ib Diploma Program. Book. Bookseller Inventory # BBS-9780198310235
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2015. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # FU-9780198310235