If you're feeling overwhelmed by a sea of revision, let OUP's Questions and Answers series keep you afloat! Written by experienced examiners, the Q&As offer expert advice on what to expect from your exam, how best to prepare, and guidance on what examiners are really looking for. Revision isn't always plain sailing, but the Q&As will allow you to approach your exams with confidence.
Q&As will help you succeed by:
- identifying typical law exam questions
- giving you model answers for up to 50 essay and problem-based questions
- demonstrating how to structure a good answer
- helping you to avoid common mistakes
- advising you on how to make your answer stand out from the crowd
- teaching you how to use your existing knowledge to convey exactly what the examiner is looking for
- directing you to related further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David Oughton, Professor of Commercial Law, De Montfort University, Leicester,Barbara Harvey, Principal Lecturer in Law, De Montfort University, Leicester
David Oughton is Professor of Commercial Law at De Montfort University, Leicester
Barbara Harvey is Principal Lecturer in Law at De Montfort University, Leicester
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110198715803
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801987158011.0