This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Oxford Very First Dictionary is illustrated in colour and aimed at readers aged 4+.
* Over 300 headwords simply and clearly explained with full sentences
* All headwords accompanied by a colur picture
* Alphabet border on every page
* Useful introduction and key on how to get the best out of the dictionary
* Illustrated section at the back containing: Words we write a lot, Verbs, Colours, Shapes, Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Numbers to Twenty and the Alphabet
* Fulfils the NLS Requirements for Reception, YR1, YR2 and Scottish Guidelines P1-3
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Clare Kirtley has authored many Oxford Reading Tree titles, and is series editor of the Oxford Literacy Web.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0199111197