This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Oxford Children's Dictionary is illustrated in colour and aimed at readers at KS2, YR3-6 and P4-7 fo Scotland.
* 20,000 colour headwords
* 150 colour illustrations
* Pronunciation guides for difficult words eg. guerilla, ricochet
* Information on word origins eg. rickshaw
* No confusing abbreviations - word classes (parts of speech) and inflections written in full
* Usage help to encourage accurate of language
* Up-to-date example sentences and phrases show how words are used in context
* Useful introduction and key on how to get the best out of the dictionary
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Robert Allen was a Senior Editor on the OED until 1982, and was Editor of the Concise Oxford Dictionary until 1990. He now works as a freelance writer and editor.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0199111219
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0199111219
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # EX-0199111219
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0199111219