Public Law Concentrate is a high quality revision guide which covers the main topics found on undergraduate and GDL courses. The clear, succinct coverage of key legal points, including key cases, enables students to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law. The book focusses on the needs of students to succeed in their exams, showing how legal rules fit together and the approach that should be adopted when answering questions.
Developed with students and lecturers, this colourful guide includes a range of features designed to support and maximise your revision, including advice on improving your marks and quick-reference summaries of key academic debates and articles.
An Online Resource Centre also accompanies this book (www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/concentrate/), giving you access to the following resources:
- A diagnostic test entitled 'where do I need to concentrate?' to help you identify which topics you know best so you can plan your revision effectively
- Interactive flashcards of key cases to test your knowledge of case principles and names
- An interactive glossary to test your knowledge of key terminology
- Multiple choice questions to provide you with instant feedback to monitor your progress
- Outline answers to essay and problem questions
- Advice on revision and exam technique authored by renowned textbook writer and experienced examiner Nigel Foster, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buckingham
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Colin Faragher is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of West London.
Review from previous edition: "Public Law Concentrate will help both weak and strong students; the writer has broken through a lot of the complex points resulting in a very readable and understandable guide." --David Lowe, Lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University
A Concentrate guide is not only bright and easy-to-use, but it provides students with a real chance to refine their knowledge of specific legal areas in the run up to exams. "Owning a Concentrate guide helps you to really concentrate on your revision." --Chris Chilton, Law student, Durham University
`"The Concentrate revision guide is an invaluable asset for every student. It is a one-stop resource that is more than just an ordinary revision guide." --Maroof Pirzada, Law graduate, Nottingham Trent University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0199609489