This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Criminology, Fifth Edition, offers a clearly expressed analysis of key criminological theories. Author Stephen Jones draws on a wide range of research, presenting both sociological and psychological explanations of criminal behavior.
Criminology is designed for undergraduates studying criminology, criminological theory, and the sociology of deviance. Its detailed analysis and sources of further reading will also be of interest to postgraduate students.
* Provides comprehensive coverage of the causes, perception, and nature of crime
* Written in a clear and readable style that helps students understand even complex aspects of criminology
* Succinct coverage of all the leading sociological and psychological theories of crime and deviance
* Takes full account of the historical background and development of contemporary theories
* Thoroughly referenced, providing plenty of opportunity for further reading for those interested in researching the area in more detail
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Stephen Jones, Senior Lecturer, School of Law, University of Bristol
Stephen Jones is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, University of Bristol. He is also a member of the Independent Monitoring Board at HM Prison, Eastwood Park.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Condition: Brand New. New. Seller Inventory # DH29pb pg852to1151-18943
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0199651841