This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A Critical Issue Demands a Critical Approach.
Juvenile Delinquency: Mainstream and Crosscurrents, Second Edition, is a broad, comprehensive introduction to one of society's most pressing problems. Offering a highly analytical yet balanced approach, the book gets students to think critically about important real-world issues including the effects of inequality, race, class, and gender on juvenile delinquency and the justice system. Lively, engaging, and accessible, Juvenile Delinquency is ideal for juvenile delinquency courses in both criminal justice and sociology departments.
FEATURES OF THIS EDITION
* Straightforward explanations of theory, history, gender, and international issues
* Rich pedagogical features, including a new box program highlighting issues of race, class, and gender, as well as new review questions and learning objectives
* New chapter on substance abuse
* Enhanced coverage of many issues including biological theories of crime, prevention strategies and programs, and reentry
* Completely updated with the latest research, statistics, and developments in the field
* New companion website (www.oup.com/us/fuller) featuring a variety of resources
* A thoroughly updated Instructor's Manual (ISBN 978-0-19-994465-1) containing PowerPoint-based lecture slides, a test bank, and more
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Randolph Fuller is Professor of Criminology at the University of West Georgia.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0199859744 INSTRUCTORS EDITION IDENTICAL TO STUDENT EDITION EXCEPT HAS PUBLISHER MARKINGS ON COVER!!!Great opportunity to save $$$! WE SHIP DAILY!!. Seller Inventory # Z0199859744ZN
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0199859744
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110199859744
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0199859744
Book Description Oxford University Press. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0199859744 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.0097994
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0199859744
Book Description Oxford Univ Pr, 2012. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 592 pages. 11.00x8.25x1.00 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0199859744
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0199859744n