Strategies for learning is the predominant theme throughout this text. The author places an emphasis on creating a readable, usable text through the incorporation of questions that prompt students to think critically rather than rely solely on rote memorization skills.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
MyPsychKit is now available...for physiological psychology!
Expand your knowledge of the Foundations
of Physiological Psychology with MyPsychKit!
MyPsychKit is an electronic supplement to aid student
learning and comprehension featuring:
* Book-specific learning objectives
* Flashcards with key terms and definitions
* Practice tests
* Interactive figures and diagrams from the text
* Neuroscience animations and videos which demonstrate
the most important principles through movement
* MyPsychKit also offers reliable research materials with Research Navigator
Visit http://www.mypsychkit.com for more information
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Allyn and Bacon, 1992. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0205131115