A core textbook for all modules in Change Management, John Hayes examines and applies all of the key theories on change to organisational settings. Diagnostic tools and immersive learning exercises enable students to identify change and experience various outcomes based on real-world scenarios. The unique experiential learning exercises allow students to reflect on their own experiences of change.
Hayes strikes a balance between theory and practice by examining the key theories on change and applying those theories to organisational settings to demonstrate how organisations can develop practical tools to help implement change.
· Blend of theory and practice
· Breadth of coverage
· Experiential learning exercises - allow students to play the role of a consultant and diagnose a need for change
· Case studies
· Diagnostic tools to help students grasp the practical techniques
· Accessible - especially for those with no prior knowledge of change management theory
· A comprehensive companion website
NEW for the 3rd Edition
· 2 colour design
· 5 new chapters covering the latest developments
· New thinking assignments
· 12 new cases from a range of countries including Denmark, The Netherlands, India, China, USA, Germany and from a range of sectors (NGOs, not-for-profit, large and small companies, multi-national organisations, public and private sector)
· New chapter on sustainability addresses how to make change 'stick' and how to 'spread' good practice through the organisation
· Increased depth
· Improved signposting and cross-referencing helps link the material together making it easier for students to see how everything fits together
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
New, ship fast, delivered in 5-7 days in UK, No PO BOX.Review:
'This book provides an excellent overview of the complex field of change management. Relevant theories are clearly explained and closely linked to practical examples and exercises. Thoroughly recommended.' - Katie Truss, Director of the Centre for Research in Employment, Skills and Society; Professor of Leadership, HRM and Organization, Faculty of Business and Law, Kingston University, UK
'This is an excellent overview to the body of knowledge connected to the theory and management of change. It's enjoyable to read and covers an unexpectedly wide range of material, all within the context of a process model of change.' - Suzanne Pollack, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
'A comprehensive core study text suitable for any students of change management or managers who need to know more about the subject. Its excellent literature review, case studies and exercises for each of the topics allow readers to evaluate their own experience in the change management context. I would not hesitate to recommend it as a core text for any of my students.' - Sylvie Jackson, Senior Lecturer in Change Managment and Performance Measurement, Department of Engineering Systems and Management, Cranfield University, UK
'A thoughtful textbook that presents a richly combined view of both theory and practice in managing change.' - Muayyad Jabri, Associate Professor, School of Business, University of New England, Australia
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Palgrave -, -. Book Condition: NEW. -- (illustrator). Original Books from across the World in Brand New Condition --------- It can be shipped from U.S, Canada, Germany & India/Overseas centre subject to availability.____9780230210691. book. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-NOV-NET-BM-550
Book Description Palgrave Macmillan, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110230210694
Book Description Palgrave Macmillan, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB0230210694