Focal Digital Camera Guides: Sony A200
Just bought a Sony A200 and looking to combine practical know-how with inspiration? This one-stop, easy-to-read guide covers all the basic functions of the camera, and everything beyond.
For the basics, turn to the quick start guide, which will get you up and running in five minutes.
For an understanding of your camera's many controls and features, check out the section called "The Camera." If all you need is a quick explanation, you'll find it. If you're looking for the whole story, you'll find that, too. Settings that affect how your pictures look are accompanied by full-color examples that show you exactly what you can expect. This section also covers the camera's menus, playback features, memory, and power sources.
The section called "Software" shows you how to get the most out of your camera's software. It covers RAW conversion, storing your images, managing your library, and backup strategies.
Ultimately, this book's greatest strength isn't its focus on the camera or the software; it's the detailed, easy-to-follow instruction it offers on using your camera to take truly superior photographs. Sections devoted to lenses, subject matter, and light cover these variables in depth, always presenting the most effective techniques in the context of the Sony A200.
Written by an experienced photographer, The Sony A200 Digital Camera Guide shows you how to get the shots you can see in your head but have never been able to capture with a camera.
* The quick start guide will have you taking great photos in ten minutes.
* In-depth coverage of every feature and control ensures that you have access to the tools you need for every shot.
* Full-color examples demonstrate how different settings affect your photos.
* Expert coverage of lenses, lighting, and subject matter gives you the practical knowledge you need to go after any shot.
* Step-by-step instructions on photo editing and image management help you get the most out of your camera's software.
* A detailed review of accessories for your camera explains which of these add-ons offer the most value for your needs.
* Several tips and tricks prepare you for every situation you're likely to encounter - in the field, at the studio, or at your next wedding or family reunion.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Shawn Barnett is Senior Editor at Imaging-Resource.com. He lives near Atlanta, Georgia with his wife and three children. Shawn started taking pictures early and hasn't stopped for over 30 years. Though his wife, daughter, and two sons now take first place, photography was his first love, and helping others find and explore this love is his passion.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97802408111091.0
Book Description Focal Press, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0240811100
Book Description Focal Press, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0240811100
Book Description Focal Press, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9780240811109 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0263419
Book Description Focal Pr, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 208 pages. 9.00x6.00x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0240811100
Book Description Focal Press, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110240811100