What if your boyfriend died right in front of you?
When her boyfriend John dies in a dreadful accident, Emma is plunged into despair. She loved John more than life itself - and now death has taken him from her. She feels nothing, she has lost everything, her world spins out of control.
Or so she thinks. For Emma has friends - good friends who rally around. But the shocking memory of that night returns to haunt each of them in different ways.
Emma knows that if she is ever to laugh at life again, or find love she once had, she will have to let go of the man she thought she couldn't live without. She must let go and trust her heart.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Captures the pain of loss and longing ... but her background in stand-up comedy spills onto every page, making this touching novel so funny (Irish Independent)
Insightful and moving ... defiantly irreverent (Sunday Independent)
Brilliantly written ... an absolute page-turner (Bibliofemme.com)
10 reasons why you should read ‘Pack Up The Moon.’
1. If you’ve ever danced in a toilet cubicle with a negative pregnancy test.
2. If you’ve ever lost someone close in an instant.
3. If you’ve ever had a friend who made everything better.
4. If you’ve ever cried after a one night stand.
5. If you’ve ever fallen in love despite yourself.
6. If you've ever been tempted to buy the soundtrack to the bodyguard.
7. If you’ve ever felt like beating the s#@t out of a stranger.
8. If you’ve ever felt alive.
9. If you’ve ever felt a fool.
10. If you’ve never read a book that made you laugh, cry, call your best friend.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want