Popular electrical engineering maths textbook, packed full of relevant modern applications and a huge number of examples and exercises.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Engineering Mathematics is the leading undergraduate textbook for courses in electrical and electronic engineering, systems and communications engineering. It is aimed primarily at Years 1 and 2.
Key features of the book:
· Integrates engineering and mathematics through an applications-focused treatment
· Carefully develops, in a single comprehensive volume, the foundation and advanced mathematical techniques most appropriate to students of electrical, electronic, systems and communications engineering, including: algebra, trigonometry and calculus, as well as set theory, sequences and series, Boolean algebra, logic and difference equations
· The relevance of mathematics is illustrated through a diverse range of examples, providing motivation for students of all abilities
· Clear, comprehensive explanations written in an accessible and user-friendly style
· Includes a thorough treatment of integral transform methods essential for the modern, professional engineer, particularly the Laplace, z and Fourier transforms
· All topics are illustrated with a substantial number of fully worked examples and exercises with solutions, enabling students to practise, develop and test their knowledge.
The fourth edition has been revised to include:
· new sections on the applications of number bases, summation notation, the sinc x function, waves, polar curves and the discrete cosine transform
· a new Engineering Application feature, showcasing an extensive range of applied examples, including music technology, sustainable engineering and digital image processing.
Anthony Croft is Professor of Mathematics Education at Loughborough University.
Robert Davison was formerly Head of Quality at the Faculty of Technology, De Montfort University.
Martin Hargreaves is Principal Lecturer in the Faculty of Technology at De Montfort University
James Flint is Senior Lecturer in Wireless Systems Engineering at Loughborough University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Softcover. Book Condition: New. 4th edition. Brand NEW, Paperback International Edition. Black & White or color, Cover and ISBN may be different but similar contents as US editions. Standard delivery takes 5-9 business days by USPS with tracking number. Choose expedited shipping for superfast delivery 2-4 business days by DHL/FEDEX. We also ship to PO Box addresses but by Standard delivery. International Edition Textbooks may bear a label -Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada- etc. printed only to discourage U.S. students from obtaining an affordable copy. Legal to use despite any disclaimer on cover as per US court. No access code or CD included unless specified. In some instances, the international textbooks may have different exercises at the end of the chapters. Printed in English. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Please feel free to contact us for any queries. Bookseller Inventory # LPBD31487637
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. PAPERBACK,Book Condition New, International Edition. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Cover Image & ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as US Edition. Printing in English language.NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Bookseller Inventory # ABEADH##3539
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-FEB-142215
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB142215
Book Description Book Condition: New. *INTERNAITONAL EDITION BOOK *INTERNATIONAL EDITION, DIFFERENT ISBN and COVER IMAGE.Upgrade to Priority for faster shipping. Paper is of cheaper Quality as well as book materials/also book may be black and white or colour ,may have differences to us edition example chapter order and problems ect, no supplemental access card or online content may be available . condition. English language. Delivery take 3-7 business days. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # presence16264
Book Description PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. We ship from India. PAPERBACK INTERNATIONAL EDITION Brand New Copy. The ISBN-13 or Cover might be different but content is extactly same. We deliver in 5 - 9 days and actively resolve customer issues. Bookseller Inventory # 0273719777-ABab
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. Softcover Book, New Condition, Fast Shipping. Ready in Stock. 4th Edition. [Please Read Carefully Before Buying], This Is An International Edition. Printed In Black and White. 984 Pages, Book Cover And ISBN No May Be Different From US Edition. Restricted Sales Disclaimer Wordings Not For Sales In USA And Canada May Be Printed On The Cover Of The Book. Standard Shipping 7-14 Business Days. Expedited Shiping 4-8 Business Days. ***WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN BULK ORDERS.*** The Books May Be Ship From Overseas For Inventory Purpose. Bookseller Inventory # 370782
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. New condition. Softcover book, 4th Edition. (Read Description Before Buying), This is an international Edition. Black and White Book. ISBN or covers May Be Different From US Edition. Book may have Restricted Sales Disclaimer Wordings printed on cover. Books May Be Shipped From Overseas as per stock status. Bookseller Inventory # 759069
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. New, Softcover International Edition, Printed in Black and White, Only USPS Media mail Shipping ONLY, Different ISBN, Same Content As US edition, Book Cover may be Different, in English Language. Bookseller Inventory # 23881
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-22936