What do you do? Tim Ferriss has trouble answering the question. Depending on when you ask this
controversial Princeton University guest lecturer, he might answer:
“I race motorcycles in Europe.”
“I ski in the Andes.”
“I scuba dive in Panama.”
“I dance tango in Buenos Aires.”
He has spent more than five years learning the secrets of the New Rich, a fast-growing subculture who has abandoned the “deferred-life plan” and instead mastered the new currencies—time and mobility—to create luxury lifestyles in the here and now.
Whether you are an overworked employee or an entrepreneur trapped in your own business, this book is the compass for a new and revolutionary world. Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:
· How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
· How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
· How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
· How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and freuent "mini-retirements"
· What the crucial difference is between absolute and relative income
· How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it’s beyond repair
· What automated cash-flow “muses” are and how to create one in 2 to 4 weeks
· How to cultivate selective ignorance—and create time—with a low-information diet
· What the management secrets of Remote Control CEOs are
· How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50–80% off
· How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after removing work and the office
You can have it all—really.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge."
--Jack Canfield, Co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul(R), 100+ million copies sold
The New York Times bestselling how-to and why-to guide to throwing out the old tools and methods for success and replacing them with a whole new way of living
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harmony. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0307353133 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # SKU1C.000040
Book Description Book Condition: New. Gift Quality Book in Excellent Condition. Bookseller Inventory # 36SDH6000M80
Book Description Harmony, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New Hardcover! Pristine unmarked pages, may have very slight warehouse wear, no remainder marks, still a great buy straight from warehouse unread, sealed in plastic, exact artwork as listed, Bookseller Inventory # 097171029126
Book Description Harmony. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0307353133 This is a hardcover book with dust jacket. Bookseller Inventory # DE6RT
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Gift Quality Book in Excellent Condition. Bookseller Inventory # 36SEQU001AA0
Book Description Harmony, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110307353133
Book Description Harmony, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB0307353133
Book Description Harmony. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0307353133 New Condition *** Right Off the Shelf | Ships within 2 Business Days ~~~ Customer Service Is Our Top Priority! - Thank you for LOOKING :-). Bookseller Inventory # 2BOOK1P74991