This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT, 2013 Edition, includes:
· 2 full-length practice tests
· Thorough review of all the math, critical reading, and writing skills you need to ace the PSAT
· Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
· Specific strategies for cracking every question type
· Practice drills and detailed explanations for every topic that appears on the PSAT
· Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
· An exclusive “Hit Parade” of key PSAT vocabulary words
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 030794476X Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z030794476XZN
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M030794476X
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11030794476X
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX030794476X