If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
· Comprehensive and engaging subject reviews for all topics from land use to population pyramids
· A review of key AP Human Geography terms in every chapter
· Easy-to-understand tables, charts, and maps
· Detailed guidance for how to write great essays
· Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110307945146
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0307945146