This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
"Why is he like that?"
If you’ve ever asked yourself, Who is this man I’ve married? What motivates him? Why isn’t he more responsive to my needs? then Understanding Your Man in the Mirror will shed light on the things that perplex you most in your marriage. In the vulnerable style that has become his trademark, Patrick Morley does for you what he did for your mate in the best-selling, award-winning The Man in the Mirror. He opens a window into the things that make your husband tick--insights that will have you saying, "Now I understand!"
A pioneer in the Christian men’s movement, Morley draws on extensive research and on his own vast experience of working with men to help you
* learn about the forces that have shaped your husband.
* understand the powerful need for significance that drives him.
* find out about his struggles with work, success, money, time, and temptation.
* discover what your husband needs most from you.
* learn practical guidelines for resolving conflict and creating the kind of communication you’ve both wanted.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Patrick Morley (www.maninthemirror.org) is a business leader, speaker, and the best-selling author of twelve books, including The Man in the Mirror, Ten Secrets for the Man in the Mirror, The Seven Seasons of the Man in the Mirror, and Devotions for the Man in the Mirror. He lives with his wife in Orlando, Florida.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Zondervan, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0310254353
Book Description Zondervan, 2003. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110310254353