The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages you with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery, by offering day-by-day encouragement for anyone in a Twelve-Step recovery program.
The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside these twelve steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns.
· 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
· More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Scripture portions to the Twelve Steps
· 2,000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve Step Plan
· Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
· Brief, thoughtful prayers give direction in connecting to God from the heart
· Articles explain how to use the Bible and help readers connect Scripture and the
· Where to Turn section offers help to the hurting
· Book introductions offer overviews of biblical material
· Subject index for locating topics easily
· Double-column format8.5-point type size
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Verne Becker is the computer technology coordinator at Marymount School in New York City. He is the author/editor of thirteen books, including The Real Man Inside and the Recovery Devotional Bible. He has collaborated on books with Olympic decathlete Dave Johnson, Auca missionary Olive Fleming Leifeld, and Bible smuggler Brother Andrew. He lives in Nyack, NY, with his wife, Nancy.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Zondervan, 1993. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110310916011
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. Bookseller Inventory # S-0310916011