The Resource for the Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Over 4,000 entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
· The hottest bars, clubs, scenes, and events
· In-depth cultural information that offers an insiders' look at life in the city
· Hundreds of opportunities to make a difference-study, work, and volunteer in the community
Featuring not-to-be-missed Experiences
Connecting to the Culture: Visit San Francisco's noisiest locals-the brawling, barking sea lions on Fisherman's Wharf
Hidden Deals: Pay like a pauper but feast like a king on Chinatown's sumptuous dim sum
Off-the-beaten Path: Soak in an eclectic array of contemporary and experimental art on Union Square's Post and Sutter Streets
Contains Dozens of Detailed Maps
Get advice, read up, and book tickets at www.letsgo.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description St. Martin's Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0312305915I5N00