This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Lets Go The resource For The Independant Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- The hottest bars, clubs, festival and live entertainment
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the U.S.
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed city, regional, and transport maps - 30 in full color
Cultural Connections: Enjoy the South's largest free blues festival.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Sample snake meat at the annual Rattlesnake Roundup.
Off The Beaten Path: Snack for free along Vermont's Route 100
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Let's Go Publications, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0312305982