This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Resource for the Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget-savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
· Expanded coverage of trekking with day-to-day trail descriptions
· In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the region
· The scoop on India's swankest nightlife
· Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
Featuring not-to-be-missed Experiences
Cultural Connections: Master the art of Nepali cooking near Kathmandu
Inside Scoops & Hidden Deals: Gather your own chai in the fields of Darjeeling
Off the Beaten Path: Traverse the Himalayas on Karnali's white water
Get advice, read up, and book tickets at www.letsgo.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The granddaddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Let's Go Publications, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M031232006X
Book Description Let's Go Publications, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11031232006X
Book Description Let's Go Publications, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. 8. Seller Inventory # DADAX031232006X
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-031232006x