This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
These two volumes provide in-depth coverage of 24 of history's most important inventors and their inventions.
· 24 illustrations show each of the major inventions discussed
· Sidebars covering related inventions are included with many of the entries
· A list of works for further reading encourages students to learn more
· In-depth biographies provide students with material for classroom assignments and reports
· The set supports both National Science Education Guidelines on Science and Technology (Content Standard E) and Curriculum Standards for Social Studies (Theme VIII - Science, Technology, and Society)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
We live in a world powered by technology. It informs the way we work and play, the way we travel, the way we get our information. In ways too numerous to count, inventions have defined the modern age. Those from whose fertile brains these marvels have sprung have altered the destiny of humankind.About the Author:
John W. Klooster is a retired attorney-at-law who specialized in intellectual property law.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Greenwood, 2009. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0313347433
Book Description Greenwood, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0313347433
Book Description Greenwood, 2009. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0313347433