This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Maximizing Your Marketing Efforts is an authoritative, insider's perspective on ensuring optimal efficiency for your marketing department. Featuring CMOs representing some of the top companies in the nation, this book provides best practices for making the most of marketing while overcoming budget constraints brought on by a down economy. Driven by the demand to increase revenues by positioning your brand as a standout in the marketplace, the authors discuss the importance of constantly evolving the product offering, using the press to your advantage, and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. From creating measurable, repeatable results to building an intelligent, innovative team you can trust, these authors outline the steps every marketing leader needs to take to establish a world-class marketing organization in his or her company. Highlighting the importance of allocating resources wisely in these financially troubling times, the authors also demonstrate how to realize high returns with minimal cost by leveraging free publicity, utilizing Internet options like e-mail marketing, and harnessing your team's creativity. The different niches presented and the breadth of perspectives represented enable readers to get inside some of the leading marketing minds of today, as these insiders offer up their thoughts around the keys to capitalizing on all the marketing department has to offer.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Bradford Matson, Chief Marketing Officer, Bluefly - "Balancing Bold and Efficient Marketing Strategies"
2. Patrick Klinger, Vice President, Marketing, Minnesota Twins - "Tailoring Your Message to Different Target Audiences"
3. Iris Jones, Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer, Chadbourne & Parke LLP - "Moving Forward with Your Team"
4. Rhian B. Gregory, Vice President, Marketing, ChartOne Inc. - "Making Your Mark in Health Care Marketing"
5. Kent Huffman, Chief Marketing Officer, BearCom Wireless - "Creating Measurable, Repeatable Results with a Systemic Approach to Marketing"
6. Juan Gutierrez, Director, Public Relations, Pasadena City College - "Transforming Your Brand without Breaking the Bank"
7. Matthew Cross, Vice President, Marketing, Pomodoro Restaurants - "Mission Impossible: Maximizing Marketing During a Down Economy"
8. W. Hugh Durdan, Vice President, Marketing, eSilicon - "Defining, Refining, and Measuring Your Marketing Efforts"
9. Ben Hughes, Vice President, Technical Field Marketing, ThruPoint Inc. - "Maintaining Relationships for a Fluid, Flexible Marketing Strategy"
10. Jeryl R. Davis, APR, Vice President, Marketing and Public Affairs, Blue Ridge HealthCare - "Marketing in the Midst of Change"
11. Olena Scarboro, Director, Marketing and Public Relations, Doctors Hospital of Augusta - "Marketing 360: Aligning with the Business Plan"
12. Barbara Landrith, Marketing Manager, Roebbelen - "Choosing and Implementing Initiatives That Heighten Presence in the Industry"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books. Condition: New. Paperback. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0314194940
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314194940
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314194940
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 140 pages. 8.40x6.00x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0314194940