This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Capitalizing on Business Innovation is an authoritative, insider's perspective on pioneering new company strategies that directly impact the bottom line. Featuring CEOs representing some of the top companies in the nation, this book provides best practices for leveraging innovation by encouraging original thought throughout the company. Driven by the desire to grow market share by creating a distinctive brand, these authors offer tips for establishing a vision for innovation, anticipating technology trends, and coaxing employees to think outside of the box. From encouraging risk-taking to determining tangible benefits, this book provides valuable insight for those looking to master the business of innovation. Highlighting the importance of forging a fresh path rather than following the competition, these authors demonstrate how to position your company as a unique player in the marketplace by instilling a culture of creativity. The different niches presented and the breadth of perspectives represented enable readers to get inside some of the leading executive minds of today, as these insiders offer up their thoughts around the keys to enabling innovative techniques throughout the business.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. David Pakman, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, eMusic.com Inc. - "Transforming the Consumer/Company Dynamic"
2. Anthony P. Schirripa AIA, IIDA, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mancini Duffy - "Serving Clients by Stimulating Change from Within"
3. Dr. Margaret Mary Fitzpatrick S.C., President and Chief Executive Officer, St. Thomas Aquinas College - "Adopting an Entrepreneurial Attitude"
4. A.G. Karunakaran, President and Chief Executive Officer, GDA Technologies Inc. - "Accelerating Innovation to Grow the Company"
5. Kent A. Murphy, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Luna Innovations Inc. - "Finding New Technology and New Markets by Utilizing Innovative Ideas"
6. Gary Shapiro, President and Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Electronics Association - "Staying Ahead of the Curve: Innovation for Customers and Employees"
7. Scott A. Root, President and Chief Executive Officer, Astra Tech Inc. - "Achieving Success through Responsible Innovation"
8. Thomas H. Oliver, President and Chief Executive Officer, United Planners Financial Services - "Exceeding Client Expectations through Technology"
9. Patric M. Verrone, President, Writers Guild of America, West - "Expanding the Creative Influence through Consistent Innovation"
10. Arthur J. Lendo, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Peirce College - "Embracing Innovation and 21st Century Technology: A Transformational Leadership Study"
11. Penelope H. Wills, Ph.D., President, Northeast Iowa Community College - "Partnering with the Consumer: Engaging the Community s Trust"
12. Edward T. Reilly, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Management Association International - "Instilling a Culture of Curiosity"
13. Robin Raina, Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Ebix Inc. - "Increasing Productivity by Simplifying Processes"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314199039
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314199039
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 148 pages. 8.30x5.50x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0314199039
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314199039n