This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Client Strategies for Alternative Energy and Efficiency is an authoritative, insider's perspective on assisting clients in implementing green energy processes into their current operations. Featuring partners and chairs from some of nation's leading law firms, these experts guide the reader through the stages of researching, investing in, and developing a program for energy efficiency and energy production in order to meet new regulatory standards and take advantage of energy incentives. These top lawyers give tips on conducting an energy audit, completing a risk analysis for an investment in alternative energy, and evaluating how new energy initiatives can fit into the stage of the client's business. Additionally, these leaders reveal their strategies for achieving community buy-in and support of renewable energy projects through media coverage and educational programs. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this constantly developing field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Tom Campbell & Carla Consoli, Partners, Lewis and Roca LLP - "Challenges and Benefits of Helping Clients Go Green"
2. Rosanna Sattler, Partner and Ann M. Sobolewski, Of Counsel; Posternak, Blankstein & Lund LLP - "Incentives of Energy-Saving Strategies"
3. Brad Mondschein, Member, Pullman & Comley LLC - "Being Compliant and Cost-Effective in Alternative Energy Efforts"
4. Peter G. Boucher, Partner and Chair, Administrative & Regulatory and Government Affairs Practice Groups, Halloran & Sage LLP - "Energy in the 21st Century: Emerging Trends and Strategies"
5. Kristen Thall Peters, Partner, Cooper, White & Cooper LLP - "Setting the Example for Clients and the Community"
Appendix A: Form of Power Purchase Contract
Appendix B: Form of Landfill Gas Lease
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314202919
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314202919
Book Description Thomson West; Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314202919n