This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Managing a Law Firm provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for law firm management in today's economy. Featuring managing partners from successful firms across the nation, these experts guide the reader through the key issues that arise when trying to identify and develop growth objectives for a law firm in an economic downturn. These top lawyers reveal their advice on controlling costs, understanding current client needs, determining rate structures, and implementing technology to complete tasks more efficiently. From communicating with partners and other key members of the firm about goal-setting to understanding the mindsets of today s attorneys, these leaders discuss the day-to-day tasks that remain the same, no matter what the economic environment. Additionally, these authors reveal their strategies for helping new associates acquire the skills needed to become successful lawyers, including learning how to market themselves to prospective clients. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to successful management in this unique and challenging profession.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Rich Meneghello, Managing Partner, Fisher & Phillips LLP New Growth and Marketing Strategies for Today s Law Firms
2. Kenneth Van Winkle Jr., Managing Partner, Lewis and Roca LLP The Managing Partner s Role in Today s World
3. Robert A. Zinn, President, Akerman Senterfitt The Changing Role of a Law Firm Manager in Today s Economy
4. Phillip D. Torrence, Office Managing Partner, Kalamazoo, and Chair, Community Banking Practice Group, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP Successful Strategies in Tough Times: Managing a Firm Office in Today's Economy
5. Abraham C. Reich and Mark L. Silow, Partners, Fox Rothschild LLP Democracy, Transparency, and Rotation: Keys to Running a Successful Law Firm
6. Janet G. Betts, Managing Partner, Phoenix Office, Holme Roberts & Owen LLP Meeting the Challenges of Running a Law Firm
7. Mark F. Raymond, Managing Partner, Broad and Cassel Advice for Law Firm Growth and Management
8. Bruce A. James, CEO and Managing Partner, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP The New Role of a Successful Managing Partner
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314266402
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314266402
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314266402n