This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
IP Client Strategies in Asia provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on understanding intellectual property law throughout Asia in order to help meet the needs of clients in today's economy. Featuring partners representing law firms across Asia, including Korea, Malaysia, China, and Taiwan, these experts guide the reader through the recent changes and developments in IP protection and defense strategies and offer tips on adopting new strategies to address contemporary issues. From understanding the key challenges in international patent litigation to creating intellectual property strategies for corporate clients, these top lawyers explain the ongoing process of joining global efforts to overcome strategic obstacles in IP law. Additionally, these authors discuss bourgeoning IP areas in this region of the world and explain the impact of recent noteworthy cases. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-changing area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Jay Young-June Yang, Senior Partner, Kim & Chang- "New IP Protection Challenges in Korea and the Asia-Pacific Region"
2. Yeap Lin Lin, Partner, Wong Beh & Toh, Advocates & Solicitors- "Meeting IP Challenges in Malaysia"
3. Charmayne Ong and Pei Yee Kuek, Partners, Skrine- "IP Strategy: A Malaysian Perspective"
4. Douglas Clark, Partner, Hogan Lovells- "Toward a New IP World Order? Mainland China's Impact on IP Worldwide"
5. Peter J. Dernbach, Partner, Winkler Partners- "IP Trends and Needs in Taiwan"
6. Dennis Huang, Partner, Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law- "New Challenges for IP Clients in Taiwan"
7. Edgar Chen, Partner, Tsar & Tsai Law Firm- "Challenges and Solutions for IP Attorneys in Taiwan"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314266984
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314266984