This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Updating Your Company's Technology Strategy is an authoritative, insider's perspective on reviewing, adjusting, and maintaining an effective IT strategy in today's fast-paced business climate. Featuring CTOs and CIOs representing some of the top companies in the nation, this book provides a first-hand look at encouraging collaboration, evaluating the latest industry tools and trends, increasing innovation, and minimizing risk. Because an updated strategy should never fall into a one-size-fits-all approach, readers will benefit from the authors discussions on creating flexibility, streamlining operations, and adapting to changing environmental needs. The authors share their thoughts on budgeting challenges related to the economy, as well as their best practices for balancing cost and efficiency, communicating updates effectively, and aligning with the business to create innovative and profitable solutions. The different niches presented and the breadth of perspectives represented enable readers to get inside some of the leading technology minds of today, as these insiders offer up their thoughts around maintaining a dexterous strategy that can match uncertain market conditions while growing the company's bottom line.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. Andrew Haines, Chief Information Officer, GAIN Capital- "Transformation from Startup to a Mature Business: Technology Strategy in a Growing Company"
2. Peter J. Ferr, Director, Information Technology, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP- "Using Quarterly Reviews to Maintain and Balance Your Technology Strategy"
3. Philip Fraser, Worldwide Chief Information Officer, APCO Worldwide Inc.- "Maintaining IT Strategy Alignment in Uncertain Times"
4. Michael S. Hoffman, Executive Director, Information Technology, St. Bonaventure University- "Creative Budgeting and Trend Selection"
5. George W. Nelson Jr., Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Toll Brothers Inc.- "Testing and Implementing New Communications Technologies
6. Cynthia Ann Humes, Chief Technology Officer, Claremont McKenna College- "Staying in the IT Game on Campus"
7. Patrick J. MeLampy, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, Acme Packet Inc.- "Aligning Technology with Company Goals for Competitive Advantage"
8. Matthew C. Jennings, Vice President, Technology; President, Global Tier, Restaurant Technologies Inc.- "Focusing on Technology Strategies that Benefit the Business Objectives"
9. Jordan Kaufman, Chief Information Officer, Ambassador College Bookstores- "The Importance of Strategizing and Planning for Well-Executed Strategies"
10. Massimo Marchi, Director, Information Technology and Supply Chain Management, Beretta USA Corporation- "Determining the Right IT Strategy: Balancing Standardization, Risk Management, and Flexibility"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314267786
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314267786
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. 2010 ed.. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314267786n