This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Building and Maintaining Client Relationships provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on developing a growing client base. Featuring managing partners and founders from successful firms across the nation, these experts offer strategies for attracting new clients and improving existing relationships, discussing how interactions between lawyers and clients have changed in the new economy. In addition, these authors examine cost management strategies, identify methods for building a strong reputation, and analyze tactics for thriving in new practice areas. From networking strategies and satisfaction assessments to the increasing role of technology, these leaders provide key insights for reaching out to new clients while maintaining the loyalty gained from an existing client base. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great minds of today, as these experienced managers reveal their tactics for this essential aspect of law firm management.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Benjamin F. Wilson, Managing Principal, Beveridge & Diamond PC - "Meeting Client Needs in Environmental Law"
2. Joseph D. Garrison, Managing Shareholder, Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Chimes, Richardson & Fitzgerald PC - "Successful Marketing Strategies for an Employment Law Practice"
3. George P. McAndrews, Founding and Managing Partner, McAndrews, Held & Malloy Ltd. - "A Patent Firm's Challenges in Growing its Client Base"
4. Ronald H. Shechtman, Managing Partner and Chair, Labor and Employment Group, Pryor Cashman LLP - "Providing Value and Superior Client Service in an Area of Cost Pressure"
5. Kevin R. Pinegar, President, Durham Jones & Pinegar PC - "Client Satisfaction: Key to Client Attraction and Retention"
Appendix A: Sample Shareholder Performance Review
Appendix B: Sample Shareholder Self-Review
Appendix C: Sample Client Engagement Letter
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314271201
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314271201n